Emergency Hair Treatment Lanza
The Intensive Care Treatments
Visit Ladies Services - Emergency Hair Repair Treatment for pricing.
Emergency Hair Treatment for Damaged Hair by Lanza: If your hair is critically damaged hair it lacks the structural framework present when you hair was healthy. Emergency Service reinforces areas of the hair that have been destroyed by severe damage or neglect (or for various other reasons like kemo therapy, hair transplantation, hair-fires, over processing etc). Using the power of Tissue Engineering Technology, Emergency Service effectively transforms even the most damaged hair back to optimal health.
Tissue Engineering Technology the Self-Assembling Peptides, used in Lanza's Thermal Therapy (part A) to form 3-D fibril scaffolds throughout critically damaged hair. Emergency service is designed to be an "in-salon" service
- √ Emergency Service typically adds 20 minutes to your normal, in salon service time for hair cuts styling color etc.
- √ Emergency Service typically adds between $35.00 to $55.00 to bill at check out- (or 5 treatments for 100.00 for those who want to save both their hair & money includes shampoo conation & treatment cut or styling are extra - combine this offer once a month with your regular hair services.)
- √ When would you want to get an Emergency Service?
- when hair is critically damaged or frail
- after a color or bleach service
- after a straightening / relaxing service
- whenever see split ends or you hair starts breaking or showing sign of wear
- When NOT to use Emergency Service
- do NOT use Emergency Service during or after a perm service
- do NOT Emergency Service use prior to any chemical service
Instead use the Lanza Ultimate Treatment prior to chemical services
- How often can I use Emergency Service?
- Depending on the severity of hair damage multiple Emergency Service
Treatments may be necessary to restore you hairs health
- Emergency Service can be used every 48 hrs until hairs health is restored.
- √ Why is applying heat necessary?
- Applying heat for the full 10 minutes as instructed, allows Emergency Service to achieve maximum healing effectiveness.
- It is not necessary to leave hair under heat for longer than 10 minutes.
- √ Can Emergency Service be mixed with other products?
- Emergency Service is a 2 part healing system
- Do NOT substitute or mix with other products. (perms colors -straighteners etc)
- You may use any desired Lanza Styling aid product to finish your hair.
- Lanza places their Emergency Service in their "top of the line" Keratin Healing Oil group of products. (Which includes the Healing Oil itself along with, Healing Oil shampoo, conditioner, masque, and hairspray)
- √Call for your appointment now - 326-8137
click here for --->>
Emergency Hair Treatment Lanza Email